Take a tour of the Benefits of Membership! Click on the image below.
Become a member! Join Now! All FreeportUSA Retail, Lodging, Dining, Attraction, and Business Services members receive the following benefits:
o Freeport Visitor Map & Guidebook. Includes 16-page Guidebook! Every member receives a categorized listing in over 250,000 copies. Distributed across 600+ locations throughout New England and Canada.
o FreeportUSA.com – Our website receives over 3 million page views annually. Individual full page posted in multiple categories, with description and photos, links to your website and social media channels, ability to post promotions, and video, plus it’s fully optimized for search engines. PLUS, publish your promotions in multiple content areas, including Packages & Deals, After 6, Events calendar, and more.
o Freeport Explorer – Our weekly email newsletter reaches over 9,000 subscribers interested in Freeport and finding out more about your business. Members are encouraged to submit information for the Freeport Explorer at no additional cost.
oTrain & Information Center Brochure Space, PLUS Kiosk Placement Dedicated brochure space in both the new Train Center and seasonal FreeportUSA Information Centers. Business location and information displayed on all kiosk locations in town. FreeportUSA kiosks containing our Map & Guidebooks are located on the L.L.Bean campus, by the Train & Information Center, on Main Street by Linda Bean’s Maine Kitchen, in the CVS parking lot, and by McDonald’s.
o Coupon and Special Savings Marketing – Over 75,000 FreeportUSA special savings coupons are distributed each year on the cruise line shore excursion buses, at special events, tour groups, at the Information Centers, and downloaded through our website.
o Monthly Coupon Distribution on the second Tuesday of each month, FreeportUSA distributes member coupons along with our maps to Freeport lodging properties.
o Promotion through our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.
o Exposure in Kittery, Maine at the Maine Office of Tourism Information Center with dedicated placement of the Freeport Map and Guidebook in pockets on the lighted 6’ x 3’ FreeportUSA kiosk with backlit panels.
o Exposure in all group tour promotional materials distributed to Cruise passengers, Motor Coach passengers, Group Travelers and Conference attendees and Trade Show exposure through FreeportUSA participation.
o Exposure in Freeport Insiders member email newsletter. This is your chance to reach other Freeport businesses with news about your business, learn about marketing opportunities, and find out what’s happening in Freeport.
Additional Member Opportunities Optional, value-added marketing opportunities make it easy to reach even more visitors to Freeport with effective and affordable marketing options from FreeportUSA:
- Display Advertising on the Freeport Map & Guidebook – Get even more visibility in our Walking Map & Guidebook, the go-to publication for the millions of visitors to Freeport each year. The Map & Guide is distributed to over 600 locations around New England, Maine, and Canada, plus it’s placed at accommodations, restaurants, and shops throughout Freeport, including L.L.Bean.
- Website Advertising – Our website receives over 500,000 visitors each year with more than two million page views. People use it when planning their trip to Freeport or when they’re in town and want more information about where to shop, dine, play, and stay. Our affordable rates make it one of the best values on one of the most-visited websites in Maine!
- Kiosk Advertising – Your display ad placed on the kiosks located at five different locations around town puts your business front and center with visitors in Freeport searching for places to shop, dine, stay and play. Kiosks are located on the L.L.Bean campus, by the Train & Information Center, on Main Street by Linda Bean’s Maine Kitchen, in the CVS parking lot, and by McDonald’s
- Event Sponsorships – Gain visibility at popular events like Freeport Third Fridays, Fall in the Village Art & Music Festival, Girlfriends Getaway, Moonlight Madness, Sparkle Weekend, and Flavors of Freeport. Sponsorship levels for every budget.
- Co-op Advertising Buys – Save big on your advertising by leveraging FreeportUSA‘s purchasing power with key media outlets that speak directly to your clients and customers.