Freeport, Maine is a great place to visit and an even better place to live and work! Here are some employment opportunities offered by Freeport businesses.
UPDATED SPRING 2015
Brooks Brothers - Part Time Sales and Stock Associates
Brooks Brothers has been a leader in American style since 1818. We have outfitted Presidents and school boys, Generals and grooms. We have a pride and loyalty not found in other companies. If you are interested in becoming part of our team and part of one of the world’s biggest icons, take advantage of this great opportunity.
Our store in Freeport, ME is currently looking for part time sales and stock associates to complete our team. These candidates will be leaders in customer service, developing and maintaining great client relationships, inventory control, and merchandising. Retail and customer service experience helpful.We offer a great benefit package including vacation, health, dental and life insurance, and 401K.
Interested candidates can fax their resume and cover letter to 207-865-0148, or apply in person at the store in Freeport.
Brown Goldsmiths - Self-motivated Sales Associate / CAD designer.
Are you looking for a new career? Do you love art, fashion and design? An exciting opportunity awaits.
Maine’s finest Jeweler and Design Studio has an opening for an energetic self-motivated Sales Associate / CAD designer.
This individual must be detail-oriented and communicate effectively with both Customers and Jewelers during the design and jewelry making processes. Responsibilities include all aspects of sales, customer service, client cultivation and follow-through. Teamwork, client confidentiality and working Saturdays are essential. Experience in jewelry or luxury sales as well as CAD design is helpful but will train the right candidate. Excellent benefit package that includes: Health Insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 401K, education reimbursement for approved industry training, employee discount and more!
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
American Eagle - Sales Associate Part-Time
The role of a Sales Associate is to deliver an exceptional customer store experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service while following the direction of the store management team. For more information on the responsibilities and qualifications associated with this position please call 207-865-9341 or stop by the Freeport location and pick up an application.
Sea Bags - Sales Associate
General Purpose of Position:
A Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Sea Bags’ standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
Sea Bags designs and manufacturers tote bags and home products made from recycled sails in Maine. Designer and manufacturer of tote bags and home products made from recycled sails. Made in Maine. Our mission is sustainability in our product, jobs and our State of Maine.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Participate in inventory count periodically
Skills and Competencies:
- A commitment to recycling and a keen sense of the creative Sea Bags brand and knowledge of products made in the USA
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately and complete all documentation
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Ability to work weekends, and holidays. 16 to 25 hours a week.
- Ability to work as a team and as an individual
- Ability to provide 3 references
Competitive hourly rate, dependent on experience Contact: email@example.com.
Coach - Assistant Manager
As an established leader in the fashion lifestyle accessories industry, Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, and a dynamic work environment. We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager to work at our store in Freeport, ME.
This position requires a dynamic, selling-focused and customer-service driven individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed sales goals. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential. Management candidates require 2-3 years of previous management experience in an upscale retail specialty store environment.
Contact Sandy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207.865.1772 or by visiting the store at Freeport Village Station.