Freeport, Maine is a great place to visit and an even better place to live and work! Here are some employment opportunities offered by Freeport businesses. UPDATED November 2016
Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections – Retail Manager
- A minimum of two years experience in a management role
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Excellent customer service
- Good people management skills
- Hands-on leadership skills
- High energy and willingness to learn
Please drop off your resume at any location or email to Darci at email@example.com
DOONEY & BOURKE – PART-TIME KEY HOLDER
Dooney & Bourke is currently seeking highly motivated, energetic leaders to fill the Part-Time Key Holder position in our Factory Store located in the Freeport Outlets (Freeport, ME).
· Partner with store manager to drive sales and increase store volume.
· Assist with developing the store team in customer relationships, operations, and company standards.
· Support operational needs of the store.
· Two years prior retail experience
· Team oriented
· Customer Service driven
· Proficient in MS Word & Excel
Job Type: Part-time
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume!
Threads of Hope Thrift Store – Store Clerk
Hiring for the Holidays! Looking for holly jolly associates for seasonal employment at their Freeport store!
Team members discount of 10% off. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Island Treasure Toys
Want to LOVE your job? Looking for a fun part-time position with an award-winning local business? Come work with us! Island Treasure Toys is hiring immediately in Freeport!
We are seeking two part-time employees to cover approximately 16-32 hrs/week, varying seasonally. Flexibility for evening and weekend shifts is great!
Retail experience preferred but not necessary. Looking for someone who is outgoing, driven, can multitask, loves toys, and is a kid at heart! Apply with resume in-person, call 207-865-7007, or email for more information.
J.Crew Factory – Freeport – PT Sales Associates
Hey crowd pleasers, have we got something special in store for you…. Begin with great clothes. Add a quality second to none. Combine in a way that is purely magical. Fold in a fun + engaging place. Now you’ve got a recipe that exceeds all expectations. Our sales associates are our brand ambassadors. They connect with customers in genuine + authentic ways + understand that every great day starts with a great outfit!
Let’s begin with the must-haves:
- Passionate -believes in our brand, loves fashion + shows up with an intuitive feel for what’s right
- Customer Hero – is customer-centric + relentless about exceeding expectations
- Driven – can grow a business + constantly questions what can be done better
- Innovative – can identify + articulate ideas to reinvent + evolve a business
- Visionary – is market-aware, forward thinking + global
- Leader – provides direction + appropriate feedback to foster collaboration + productivity
Okay, now let’s look at the role:
- Approachable – is easy to talk to: warm, pleasant + gracious, a good listener
- Learner – is energized by discovering new things, connects the dots between learning experiences
- Drive for Results – achieves objectives successfully, is bottom-line oriented + pushes self + others for results
- Team Player- is open to (+ can be influenced by) associate contributions, values diversity + supports inclusion
- Composure – is cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected, does not show frustration when resisted
So far so good? Great, now on to those necessary requirements:
- Diploma – high school or equivalent combo of education + experience
- Birthdays – you need to have had at least 18 of these to work for us
- Flexible – there when needed; weekends, holidays, overnights
- Fashion Savvy – turned on by creating head to toe looks that look great + reinforce our brand
- Tech Savvy – facile with smartphones, apps, + other gizmos
- Physical – can lift, carry or move at least 40 lbs./18 kilos
Got it all? Excellent, let’s chat… we just might be the best place for you to build your career
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Haggar Clothing Co. – Part-Time Keyholders and Sales Associates
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible schedules includes
- Nights and Weekends
Please pick-up an application today! 350E Freeport Village Station
Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections – Sales Associate Positions
Wilbur’s of Maine is looking to add sales associate positions for both Freeport and Brunswick stores. Hours can vary from part to full time depending on applicant/employer needs. These positions requires availability 3-5 days per week, year round. At least one of the days would be a weekend day 3 times per month. Pay is commensurate with experience. E-mail resume to email@example.com or stop by 174 Lower Main St. Freeport or 143 Maine St. Brunswick to fill in an application. If possible you will be interviewed on your visit.
ALSO need an ADULT person available SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS.
1912 Cafe – Part and Full Time year-round Positions
Check out the website www.1912cafe.com to apply!
The Orvis Company – Full-time Key Holder
The Orvis Company is looking for a full-time Key Holder to join the team at our outlet store. This outlet offers men’s and women’s apparel in addition to our known fly-fishing and pet products. Our sales associates are responsible for providing a world-class shopping experience for new and existing Orvis customers.
For more information about this position, please review our complete job profile and fill out the online application form at www.orvis.com/careers.
Bridgham & Cook – Part – Time Sales Employee
Interested in working in a unique environment? According to our staff, the atmosphere at Bridgham and Cook (aka The British Store) is lower stress and much more enjoyable than at your typical store. You won’t just feel as if you’re punching a time card.j
We are seeking a part-time sales employee. Applicants should have experience in retail sales. The position includes working the POS register, assisting customers, stocking shelves, doing inventory. The ideal candidate would have a knowledge and love for British culture in addition to being dependable, trustworthy, and affable.
If you wish to apply please send or drop off a resume and references to Jay Paulus, manager, at 123 Main Street, Freeport 04032. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the position at 207-865-1040.