- What do plants need to grow all winter?
- Understanding photo period
- Micro climates
- Greenhouse components explained. Why incorporate mobility?
- Maintaining soil fertility in a closed environment
- Designing your winter garden
Date: Saturday, January 20th, 2018 from 1pm – 4pm
Audience: Best suited for adult learners
Note: Dress warm! While the plants are toasty in our high tunnels, it can be a little different for mammals.
Physical Requirements: The tour includes trudging through fields that are not plowed or shoveled.
Date(s) - 01/20/2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm