This entry was posted in Featured Posts
, Latest News
. Bookmark the permalink
Bring the Kids to Freeport!
Yes, there are lots of ways to have fun with the kids on your Freeport, Maine vacation! We’ve created a list here to get you started:
- Tour Wolfe’s Neck Farm where the kids can pat farm animals, hike trails, and learn about farm life.
- Get crafty! Bring your kids to Smudge Studio during their studio hours and you can drop them off for a great art experience while you shop. Check out their hours here.
- Take a hike! So many places you just have to come back for more. To start, try one of these:
- Tour Wilbur’s Chocolate Factory and be the best mom or dad in the world!
- Shop for the kids! Looking for toys – then Island Treasure Toys is for you. Check out their selection of carefully selected toys and find great quality at the best prices.
- Build your own donut at Frosty’s Donut and Coffee Shop! Who wouldn’t want to decorate a delicious donut just the way they like it? Well, you can at Frosty’s. Stop by and get a cup of coffee for you and try out the decorate-a-donut counter for some delicious concoctions.
- Visit L.L. Bean and see live fish, learn about Maine wildlife, and try your hand at one of their outdoor adventures. The Outdoor Discovery School offers walk-on outdoor activities that can be enjoyed by tweens and up. Check their website for age appropriate activities and times.