1. Bring her to Flavors of Freeport and extend Valentine’s Day. Nothing’s better than sharing lots of food from the best chefs, drinking a cranberry martini from an ice luge, taking some pics at the ice throne, and snuggling by the bonfire.
2. Stay at a romantic Freeport, Maine inn, B&B, or hotel. Book a room with a fire place and make it something special!
3. Take her out to eat at Azure Cafe, the Harraseeket Inn’s Maine dining room, Perillo’s Italian, Mediterranean Cafe, or sit by the fire at Linda Bean’s Maine Kitchen. Can’t get a babysitter – try Buck’s Famous BBQ? It’s fun for the whole family and the specialty drinks are awesome! Take a look at all the dining options in Freeport.
4. It’s a gift that’s fun for both of you! Stop by Jockey for something special.
6. Get cozy at a movie! See a big hit or independent film at the Nordica Theater!
7. Get moving with the one you love. Book an L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery School adventure or just get over there and buy some snow shoes or cross country skis. There are trails all over Freeport and Portland and snow is on the way.
8. Make your own romantic dinner. Stop by Bow Street Market and pick up the makings for a great meal. Don’t forget about a bottle of wine!