Enjoy Maine in the quieter season with a yummy special designed to let you savor the colors of autumn and the flavors of the ocean with a lobster and foliage vacation getaway.
- Spend a day following the ‘leaf peeper’ trails either by car or bicycle.
- Find that special spot for antiquing and bring home a Maine treasure.
- Discover the out of the way lobster shack.
Fall foliage in Maine is spectacular: the brilliant reds and oranges of the maples, the vivid yellows of the birches set against a backdrop of the deep greens of the pines and bold blues of the sky and ocean.
Return after a delightful outing to savor a tasty lobster dinner at a local restaurant where lobster is always on the menu. Enjoy lobster bisque, lobster roll, a lazy man’s lobster or dive into a whole lobster, cooked to perfection. There truly is no place like Maine in the fall foliage season!
Prices start at $499, and include:
- 2 nights’ stay for 2 guests,
- a full breakfast in the sunroom each morning,
- 2 tasty chocolate candy lobsters,
- a $75 gift card to use toward dinner in town,
- 2 adult admission tickets to a cruise aboard Lucky Catch Lobster boat,
- a copy of Discovering Maine’s Lighthouses & Harbors
- and all lodging taxes.
178 Main St, Freeport, ME 04032